The Director – Key Accounts is a Commercial role based out of Chicago. GGL USA is looking for a dynamic sales person for developing Mid – to large-sized Accounts, mainly in the Chicago land area.
- Candidate needs to be domiciled in Chicago.
- This is a fully remote position.
- Expect to travel 15 to 25% of the time.
- The position is a Hunter role to develop Mid to Large-sized accounts.
- Responsible for the development of relationships, across the Chicagoland area.
- Develop and grow a robust portfolio.
- The job entails mapping out all decision-makers and buying criteria to close out New Business.
- Meeting all Client deliverables / KPIs set up by the client.
- Selling all services for GGL, both inbound and outbound. This position is for primarily selling ocean freight.
- Maximizing the Network strength and building a strong reputation for the GGL brand.
- Provide timely and accurate solutions to clients for long-term growth.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Ability to present all Visibility and Automation tools to clients.
- Meet all internal KPIs set quarterly and annually by GGL.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress.
- Ensure CRM is updated every week.
Director Key Accounts Requirements and Qualifications:
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented and aggressive go-getter.
- Complete understanding of the freight forwarding market.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills. In-depth understanding of the market dynamics to and from Asia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Logistics or relevant field.
- 5 to 7 Years of previous work experience in freight forwarding and Key Account Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Power point skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting company defined goals.